A young man identified as Azeez Morufu, was spotted while withdrawing money from an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) without using naira MasterCard, popularly known as ‘ATM card’ in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital on Tuesday.
According to a reports, Morufu was seen early Tuesday at ATM points of one of the new generation banks beside the Ibadan zonal headquarters of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) on Oba Adebimpe Road, Dugbe.
Morufu who made some ”confessions” after he was caught said he has a code he always input on the ATM to dispense without a card.
An eye witness, who drew the attention of others to the scene, explained that she became suspicious when she noticed the young man in dirty clothes was withdrawing huge amount from the ATM.
She said that the suspect has, however, been handed over to police from the Iyaganku division.
- Small Doctor hailed for helping accident victims on Lagos-Ibadan Express
- Shock as car wash attendant is nabbed with human skeleton in Ibadan
- Yabatech student nabbed after stealing over ₦500,000 during her SIWES (Video)
- COOU student dies in accident after he was sent out of exam hall to get a haircut
- You can do Yahoo, but don’t mislead people – Ruggedman to Nairamarley